- The complex treatment of the esophageal cancer
- The clinicum and surgery of the functional esophageal disorders
- New indications in the minimal invasive surgery
- Minimally invasiv surgery of the GI tract
- Surgery of the breast cancer
- Surgery of the IBD
Supervisor: András Petri, M.D., Ph.D., Habil.
- The surgical treatment of the focal benign liver tumors
- Complex treatment of the liver abscesses
- Surgery of the liver metastasis of the colorectal cancer
Supervisor: József Furák M.D., Ph.D.
- Surgical treatment of the lung cancer
- Prognostic factors in lung cancer
- Surgery of the mediastinum
Supervisor: Attila Paszt M.D., Ph.D.
- Surgical treatment of the recidives of the Crohn disease
- The role of neoadjuvant radio-chemotherapy in the treatment of rectum tumours
- The role of neoadjuvant radio-chemotherapy in the treatment of gastric cancer
- Complex treatment and surgical aspects of GIST
- Surgical treatment types of the stomach’s benign and malign tumours
Supervisor: Gyula Farkas M.D., Ph.D.
- The changes of surgical therapy in the treatment of CP
- The possibilities of the treatment of pancreatic cancers in the
view of the duration of symptoms
Supervisor: Zsolt Palásthy M.D., Ph.D.
- Reconstruction of visceral arteries
- Hybrid surgical treatment of lower extremity artery stenosis
- The possibilities of the treatment of aorta aneurisms
- Reconstructions of the internal carotid artery
Supervisor: Edit Szederkényi M.D., Ph.D.
- Role of patient adherence in kidney graft survival
- Incidence of urological complications after kidney transplantation
- The incidence of the malignant tumor after kidney transplantation
- Results of the marginal Kidneys transplanted patients
- Early complications after Kidney transplantation
Supervisor: Szabolcs Ábrahám M.D., Ph.D.
- Role of intraoperative endoscopy in the colorectal oncological surgery
- Theraphy of the perianal fistula in Crohn disease
- The role of ultrasound guided drainage in the theraphy of acute choletistitis
Supervisor: Zsolt Simonka M.D., Ph.D.
- Application of negative-pressure wound therapy in general surgery
- Complex surgical management of breast cancer
- Volumetric measurement and determination of breast cancer with the use of breast MRI
- Surgical management of acute abdominal diseases
Supervisor: József Hőhn M.D., Ph.D.
- Postoperative effects of Pringle maneuver after liver resections
- The importance of CT volumetry in liver surgery
- Liver resections due to primary and metastatic cancer
Supervisor: Tibor Takács M.D. Ph.D.
- The treatments of the aorto-iliac vascular disaeses
- The treatments of the inguinal vascular disaeses
Supervisor: Bernadett Borda M.D., Ph.D.
- Frequency and treatment of the anaemia after kidney transplantation
- Causes, diagnosis and presentation of the DM after kidney transplantation
Szeged, 23 January 2019
|András Petri M.D., Ph.D., Habil.||György Lázár M.D., Ph.D., D.Sc.|
|Responsible for the education||Head of Department|