Hours: Surgical gastroenterology: Tuesday 9:00-12:00
University studies: University of Szeged, Faculty of Medicine 2003
- gastroenterology: May 2013: excellent
- surgery: December 2009: excellent
- Individual provision postgradual (Ph.D.) training: 2007-2010.
- Graduation date and place: 2010, University of Szeged
- Thesis: The role of Kupffer cells in mediating the microcirculatory and biochemical consequences of endotoxemia and obstructive jaundice in rats
- senior lecturer 2015-
- graduate teaching assistant 2010-2015
- clinician 2005-2009
- doctor in training 2003-2005
- general surgery
- gastroenterology, surgical endoscopy
- colorectal surgery
- laparoscopic, minimally invasive surgery
Scientific works: MTMT
- University of Szeged, Faculty of Medicine, Institute of Surgical Research „skill–labor” practices to residents, 2008-
- University of Szeged, Faculty of Medicine, Institute of Surgical Research practices to 3rd nd 4th years medical students in Hungarian and in English, 2003-
- University of Szeged, Faculty of Medicine, Institute of Surgical Research practices to 3rd years medical sudents as demonstrator, 2002-2003
- EAES Laparoscopic Lower GI Surgery Course. The Cuschieri Skills Centre, University of Dundee, Dundee, UK, 2012.
- Lower GI Surgery training. NHS Lanarkshire, Monklands Hospital, Airdrie, UK, 2011; 2012.
- EAES Laparoscopic Upper GI Surgery Course. The Cuschieri Skills Centre, University of Dundee, Dundee, UK, 2011.
- Laparoscopic Days in Linz. AKh Linz, Austria, 2010.
- Investigation of microcirculation of the liver in rats. Abteilung für Klinisch-Expeimentelle Chirurgie, Universitätkliniken des Saarlandes, Homburg/Saar, Germany, 2003.
Lectures in Scientific Students’ Associations Conferences (TDK):
2003: 10th TDK Conference, Tirgu Mures, Romania, Special Prize.
2003: Scientific Students’ Associations Conference, University of Szeged, 3rd prize.
2002: Scientific Students’ Associations Conference, University of Szeged, 3rd prize.
in Scientific Congresses:
Traveler’s Grant: 111th Annual Congress of Japan Surgical Society, Tokyo, Japan, 2011.
Young Researchers Award: 40th Congress of the European Society for Surgical Research (ESSR), Konya, Turkey, 2005.
Kupffer cell blockade ameliorates the obstructive jaundice-induced microcirculatory inflammatory reaction in the liver.
Grant: Deák Ferenc Fellowship- 2008/2009 school year
- Investigating the microcirculation-systemic effect of Kupffer’s cell inhibition following endocarditis endotoxemia
- Clinical research of colon and rectum tumors
- Clinical and experimental research of gall bladder surgery
- Hungarian Surgical Society
- Hungarian Society of Gastroenterology
- International Association of Surgeons, Gastroentrologists and Oncologists (IASGO)
- European Society for Surgical Research, ESSR
- European Society of Coloproctology (ESCP)